Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th

Go down 
+2
Yuzua
Teraniel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teraniel
Isita's Dominated Love Slave

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Empty
PostSubject: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:58 am

I know it's a good while out in the future, but I think we might as well get started on this right away.

Tomorrow at noon, by the O.K. Coral I intend to begin the questline(s) to obtain the three trials of Naruu. And I'm going to need help since a very select few mobs are killable with healing.

Depending on how long we'll be with the prelimenary quests, we'll be going to try taking on the first trial. (Heroic instance)

Tank

Healing
Teraniel

Damage
Back to top Go down
Yuzua
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:49 pm

I wouldnt mind getting that quest as well so count me in on anything *nods*
Back to top Go down
Isita

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:20 am

I would love to do it. But, I already have the coilfang part, so if you do that part and someone else needs it, I can step away.

Isita.
Back to top Go down
Thisdan
Thisdan

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 4:46 am

I'll be there Tera. I haven't started any of this yet.
Back to top Go down
Aure
Village Idiot

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:20 am

I have completed the Arcatraz part of the trials of the naaru. However poke me for any heroic instance ingame when I'm online!
Back to top Go down
Thisdan
Thisdan

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:03 am

Hm, did you mean at noon as in twelve 'o clock this thursday? And did you mean to start the questlines in SM Valley, or? Since that is what I need to do, I have not done a lot of quests yet.
Back to top Go down
Teraniel

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:52 am

Yes, I did mean 12 noon. Nut then I went and overslept. Sleep

Anyway, lets see if we can get this going later on
Back to top Go down
Kilthais
Dry Muffin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 7:39 am

Giev!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th   Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trials of the Naruu - Thursday 15th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liability's Official Forum-
Jump to: