Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yep yep so thats it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuzua
Isita's Dominated Love Slave
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Yep yep so thats it. Empty
PostSubject: Yep yep so thats it.   Yep yep so thats it. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:57 pm

Well I think its time for me to say something before I get nagged to death or get attacked from all fronts. Hearing things from others without talking to another one or two. *Shrugs*

I joined Liability cause I was told things and I thought it would be fun. But what I have seen the last weeks is whining and complaining and just people trying to do their best even when they have RL to think about.

The thing is, under a short period of time, I left AGA joined Vanguard and then suddenly left Vanguard to join Liability. It was a rather confused time, and after a while I got some problems with the guild Greymist. So I left them as well, I looked around me and thought that it is time that I do more for what I pay and so I did.

Yes, I did sign up an application with TFR:
But I also knew that there were no openings, because I talked to them before I did put my sign up. And so I did because they asked me to and to wait, which can be a few days/weeks or even months *Shrugs* I’m in no hurry really, I play this game to have fun.
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:12 am
8 days ago from today then.

I’ve also been invited with Sidas Sul, and loads of other guilds. I guess I just don’t know where I belong at the moment.

This raid for me was no fun at all. We all said different things, but I can agree we did our best but still. I felt lost and just didn’t now what to do.

So I could say now that I do quit, but I’ll stay till you find a replacement for me and Tera, Since I see my leaving as a downhill for you.

I had some fun, but I’m not paying for just sitting day out and in doing nothing than hearing stuff and nothings happening.

/Yuzua
Back to top Go down
Isita

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Yep yep so thats it.   Yep yep so thats it. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:01 pm

As far as I know we progressed 2 bosses and got a third to 20% in this week. I would say stuff is happening.

I am pretty sure that everyone that joined Liability knew that starting a raidgroup isn't something you just do, it is something you have to work for.

Good luck out there.

Isita.
Back to top Go down
Wai
Dry Muffin
Wai

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Yep yep so thats it.   Yep yep so thats it. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:51 am

*sniffles* That's a shame.

We had a perfect group setup last night and with that group we can clear the place out.

I hope in that the time that you'll remain, that you'll change your mind now that we've got going.
Back to top Go down
Evallyn
Village Idiot

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Yep yep so thats it.   Yep yep so thats it. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:44 pm

Very sad to see you leave Yuzua.

And for the sake of things, and perhaps give you something to think about, I will tell a little story.

I never really thought I would be raiding. I wasnt even sure what it meant. Then one day when I was minding my own buisness in plaugelands I got kidnapped by a dwarf hunter. Next thing I know I am in Molten Core with 30+ complete strangers.

It all seemed a bit magical. 40 people in a raid and tearing the place to bits, and laughing all the way even when things went bad. My first night there was the their first kill with Major Domo. And over the months these people became good friends as we cleared the core and later black wing lair together.

However. I learned that it had taken them months to even get to a point where they could enter molten core. For months they barely got enough people together to do ZG and AQ20. Their first visit to MC was with 15 or so guests.

It takes time for a community to find members. Alot of people who apply dont even know if they want to raid. Others have perhaps been missled as to what raiding means (Quick easy loot is a common missconception). It takes work (mostly from the community leaders, I agree) and above all patience.

I know what I want from Liability. I want that special feeling of acomplishment when you progress. And I want nice people to share it with. And ofcourse I want to see as much of the game as possible. Its still just a game though. I do not think I would fit in with a raid group like flaming rubys. I know some of them and I know a few who view raiding more as work and less as fun.

So far I like the mood in Liability and I have pledged myself to this group. So I will stay, patiently, even if it takes weeks or months for us to get a good group together. I have tons of patience.

*hugs Yuzua* Best of luck to you though. This was not really a "Please come back!!!" response... Just trying to help you understand why you might feel a bit lost.

~Evallyn~
Back to top Go down
Thisdan
Thisdan

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Yep yep so thats it.   Yep yep so thats it. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 9:28 pm

I couldn't have said it better than Evallyn just did. I am optimistic until the end about this. And as for progress... We have had two 'real' raids and killed three bosses, got the forth to 22%. I doubt any random bunch of nubs could have done the same, I think we have a good thing going here.

I can't say why you haven't had any fun or why you feel you've been 'nagged to death', I was a bit sad to read that to be honest, since I've certainly had fun with you. But you should do what you think is best and most fun for you, so if it's not here, I hope you'll find it.

Hugs and good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuzua
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Yep yep so thats it.   Yep yep so thats it. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:16 pm

*Reads the posts and nods*

Mhm i know dearests..
And to be honest the "Nagged to death" Part was more my first and old community that is whispering me wanting me to come back. But ive talked around with them.

One part is that i got a whisper knowing that someone was angry about me of the application on TFR. And yet again i got the feeling of "Whispers behind my back" one of the reasons i left Greymist.

But to be most honest i am thinking of staying.

*Sighs* I do hate to be lost..
Really

*Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yep yep so thats it.   Yep yep so thats it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yep yep so thats it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liability's Official Forum-