Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The thread that will save us all.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teraniel
Isita's Dominated Love Slave

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-12

The thread that will save us all. Empty
PostSubject: The thread that will save us all.   The thread that will save us all. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:39 pm

There comes a time in every Liabilitys life where he or she becomes Isita's Dominated loveslave.

Whereas I'm sure Isita's enjoying this, I MUST remind you all that the fact that Isita has loveslaves might (in the worst of all cases) result in offspring. affraid You heard me (or read me really). We're going to face an army of Isitaspawns if we do not act in time.

So this thread will be the place where you can write about EVERYTHING, even if it's completely pointless. The idea is for us all to get out of Isitas claws and regain our freedom!

So everyone, start spamming!
Back to top Go down
Teraniel

PostSubject: Re: The thread that will save us all.   The thread that will save us all. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:17 am

One might call this civil disobediance. A revolution against the Evil Forum Ranks. We should perhaps start an investigation to find out who the wrongdoing wrongdoer, who taught Isita to dominate people (made the forum rank, red.), really is.

Have any of you ever wondered what the hell people were thinking when they named the cities back in the days?
Back to top Go down
Wai
Dry Muffin
Wai

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: The thread that will save us all.   The thread that will save us all. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:05 am

*wanders in, peers, slaps Teraniel with a wet fish*

Calm down!

*ambles back out*
Back to top Go down
Teraniel

PostSubject: Re: The thread that will save us all.   The thread that will save us all. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 2:34 am

NEVER!

Im at work, Im bored, and hung over. Not that those things grants me any kind of special allowances, but anyway...
Back to top Go down
Yuzua
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The thread that will save us all.   The thread that will save us all. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:45 am

I DONT WANNA *CRY*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thread that will save us all.   The thread that will save us all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thread that will save us all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liability's Official Forum-
Jump to: