Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tera's Ranting thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teraniel
Isita's Dominated Love Slave

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Tera's Ranting thread Empty
PostSubject: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:26 pm

I could write several pages about.... meh never mind

Are we doing this or not?

Cause tonight, it didn't seem like we're doing anything.

And frankly... I think it's VERY early for a raidgroup to have members leaving raids in anger.

Should we start fighting for this? (already one might say)

Should we end it before it gets painful?

What are we doing?
Back to top Go down
Wai
Dry Muffin
Wai

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:45 pm

Here are some of my expectations from any raid group:

If you sign up, turn up. If you can't come or have to cancel, sign out

If there are not enough sign ups to make the raid viable, cancel the raid in advance

I expect people to be on time and we either be in the instance buffing, or already killing the first mob at the start time

If we are starting to raid with guests, friends id est people not in Liability then it's clear that we don't have the members to raid yet.

Get a solid base of people and then start raiding. If a member can't make for one reason or another, then perhaps get a guest in.

There is still a raid this coming Thursday. Barring anything unforeseen happening, I will be there, prepared and ready to go. If the raid's cancelled before then due to lack of signups, then that's fair enough. But if I'm sat there at 2010hrs and we're not assembled and ready to go, I will be vexed.

Apologies for the rant.
Back to top Go down
Teraniel

PostSubject: Re: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:54 pm

Just to nip something in the butt before I'm misunderstood.

I'm not lashing out at the people who left the raid tonight. Crystal clear? I think it is.

And I think your concerns are very valid Wai.

I'd just like to know what people think about this not-as-smooth-as-we-wanted start
Back to top Go down
Isita

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:12 pm

I have never been able to figure out what people want most if a few members is lacking for a raid.
Make it and try to get help? Or cancel the raid?
So I am glad to hear that.

It might be a good idea to arrange some more 5 man trips together and wait with raids until we get a few more people.
On the first Kara trip we did, it was quite clear that even if we have some skilled people, they aren't used to working in the same way.

I don't think we will get far if we don't start advertising more. And remember, people still have to write an application and make a trial. So it is not the same as picking up a random pug.
(Then again.. hard to trial people if we can't get any raids going. Maybe five mans then.)
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:01 pm

My apologies for being late and yes I can't but agree.

Should be on time, have consumables and be ready to start.

So I can't really say anything there.

I'd suggest that if we can't find find people for the last spots before a certain amount of time say 20 min to raid start while we're still starting up. We just say it's a no go.
Back to top Go down
Teraniel

PostSubject: Re: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:15 pm

Here's a last rant from me.

As from tonight, I am no longer a member of Liability.

Reasons: From day one there's been problems in the group, I have had some problems adjusting to the group, and I have failed to do so. I do not feel the fellowship and Comradery i think a raidgroup should contain. Did -I- do enough to help it? I don't know, maybe, maybe not, but fact remains, I do not feel at home here. maybe 50% of me do, but that's just not good enough for either you or me. To get the Zhalt incident out of the way. What he did was unforgivable, and I was releaved to see that people tended to agree on that point. But (And here's where I get completely unfair and all that jazz) The fact that it even had to be considered sort of poured in the last drop, and then some. In short, The Zhalt incident is NOT my reason for leaving, I just have this screwed up head that makes it a big thing.
The remaining issues are between me and different persons. I'm not going to make a list, and I'm not saying that anyone in Liability are bad people, some of you are just not -my- kind of people.

Finally, I'd like to apologize.

Today I applied for another Raidgroup, before making this post. It was a caught-in-the-moment thing, and I deeply regret that. But what's done is done. Can't change that.

I know this is a bit out of the blue, and I know you might think "Why didn't you mention these issues before". But I chose not to. Call me crazy but I thought it the lesser of two evils. You're free to disagree.

I'm not really sure what else to write here, other than. Good luck everyone. Poke me if you feel like having a deserting Liability healing you.

Teraniel Signing out
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:19 pm

I know I'm overreacting but at the moment there's a lot of things I'd rather do than raid with you.
Back to top Go down
Thisdan
Thisdan

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 1:10 am

Okay... I've been busy having fun this weekend and haven't really been online much. So - what the fuck is going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tera's Ranting thread   Tera's Ranting thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tera's Ranting thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liability's Official Forum-
Jump to: