Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It was a big risk..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuzua
Isita's Dominated Love Slave
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-11

It was a big risk.. Empty
PostSubject: It was a big risk..   It was a big risk.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 8:17 am

But i did it, and togehter with Sirath we made it possible.

After a time feeling down because of what happened in the guild, i felt pretty unwanted and that all i had done was meaningless (In the guild, not around) I'm happy i talked to Sirath about it and that he poked me twice to make this up and running.

Yes I'm talking about the Naxxramas run.

We entered Naxx's Last night, even under the time shifting over the world i managed to get up. And even if we were an hour late. It ended in success.

The run was very smooth, me and Sirath leading togheter, he talked over TS and i typed to those who where not on TS at the same time made this run go pretty nicely.

Spider wing went SPLAT after 1.5 hours
Abomination Wing we had a little problem, there is where the wiping started. But we got to Gluth and from there we stopped due that it was late and people were tired.

After the raid we both got spammed by alot of "Thank you so much" "I'm happy i was here" "This was great" "I hope to see more of this"

I smiled, and i felt that i had done something.

^_^ I just had to share this with you all. And of course..

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html;jsessionid=B2209879EB5BD307CB707C7928BB543F.app09_06?topicId=265127266&sid=1
Poke you about the next time we will enter there..

Do not fear, kitty is here.

It was a big risk.. FirstNaxx

/Yuzzy
Back to top Go down
Wai
Dry Muffin
Wai

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-12

It was a big risk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a big risk..   It was a big risk.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 1:38 am

Very well done to you!

An excellent achievement and you should be very proud!
Back to top Go down

It was a big risk..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liability's Official Forum-
Jump to: