Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25-man raids.

Go down 
+3
Arrain
Teraniel
Dena
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-09

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 9:21 am

Yes, I know this is a bit into the future but I'd like to raise one question.

Do we recruit for a second Karazhan group and attempt to make our very own 25-man raid? or do we find a good Karazhan team that we can join up with, two groups should provide enough people for raiding 25-man content.

Just say what you think?
Back to top Go down
Teraniel
Isita's Dominated Love Slave

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-12

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 4:42 pm

I'm not sure which of these options I'd prefer really. Whatever presents itself first I guess
Back to top Go down
Arrain
Admin
Arrain

Number of posts : 9

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 7:23 pm

Both options have pros and cons in my eyes.

Recruiting additional people to form 2 Karazhan groups a week can be a slow and painful process, but it will no doubt result in the best organized raidgroup in the end.

Teaming up with another Karazhan group could also work, and is the "fast and easy" solution. The problem I can see here however is the rather high risk of some people not getting along with others since there will be no recruitment as such, just a complete fusion of 2 groups which removes much of the possibility for Person A to speak his mind about Person B should there be any concerns. Its a thing that will either work very well, or not too well at all I think.
Back to top Go down
https://liability.forumotion.com
Thisdan
Thisdan

Number of posts : 25

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 9:58 pm

I tend to agree with Arrain - Unless people from both groups know eachother beforehand, merging two groups can be problematic. Not from a practical point of view, more a social one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:47 am

Agreed Arrain, and we wouldn't join up with a group that there were issues with, that would be more trouble than it's worth... was mostly thinking that one could keep an eye out for groups that would be viable.
Back to top Go down
Teraniel

Number of posts : 30

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:02 am

I think the optimal solution might be to extend our own recruitment. If we merge with another group, we might as well have stayed in the Vanguard (Roughly cut I know). But I think it's quite unrealistic to think that we'd find a group with "good" people. But then again it'll take a lot longer than to find another group to merge with.

I've been thinking about all the communities that's been downed by the TBC issues... Do we have any friends there we can ninja?

EDIT: Just realised that I'm just repeating Arrain rabbit
Back to top Go down
Yuzua
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-11

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:53 am

Teraniel wrote:
s... Do we have any friends there we can ninja?

I just talked today with a RL friend who is thinking of coming back to WoW,
He asked me "Do you still need Paladins" And we are still talking about that since he thinks .. that he deleted his paladin >.< Never less i will talk to him more and lets see if we can make Blizzard re spawn his Paladin. thens he just have to hit 70..

But for a future thought, i wouldn't' mind having him in since he loves the class and to be holy.

/Yuzzy
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 10:15 am

We would need a person willing to lead a second Karazhan group as well.
Back to top Go down
Thisdan
Thisdan

Number of posts : 25

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 12:20 pm

Dena wrote:

I don't mind leading raids/groups, but I have no experience in Karazhan whatsoever. Ask me again in a month or two?
Back to top Go down
Yuzua
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 3:54 pm

Dena wrote:

Aye i don't mind either Smile
Back to top Go down
Brorn
Village Idiot

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-14

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:31 am

Dena wrote:
I've quite extensive knowledge of the place (up to Nightbane) and would be willing to lead one raid once a week when and if there should be a need for that.
Back to top Go down
Kilthais
Dry Muffin

Number of posts : 18

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 7:46 am

Brorn wrote:

I've quite extensive knowledge of the place (up to Nightbane) and would be willing to lead

*cheers to the dorf*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

25-man raids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25-man raids.   25-man raids. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25-man raids.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liability's Official Forum-
Jump to: