Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid days and whatnot

Go down 
+4
Kilthais
Dena
Wai
Teraniel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Teraniel
Isita's Dominated Love Slave

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Raid days and whatnot Empty
PostSubject: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 7:46 am

Kilthias pointed out that we need to discuss how when and where concerning raid days/time.

For my own sake I can't really place a regular time as I have a varied work schedule.

But if we're going for i.e. 5 days a week I'd say I'd be able to attend at least 3/5 raids a week. sometimes more, sometimes less.
Back to top Go down
Wai
Dry Muffin
Wai

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 7:56 am

I can make weekdays from 2000hrs, Saturday from 1400hrs and Sundays from 1400 to 1800hrs
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:13 am

I can basically make it most days not all the time maybe as I might work or be off somewhere but most days should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kilthais
Dry Muffin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:21 am

Same as Wai, I'd really prefer to raid in the afternoon during the weekend and from 20 PM on during weekdays.

So, Sat/Sun from 14:00 to 18:00 (I can be somewhat flexible about the raid ending time, expecially if we're learning a new encounter and stuff)

And, lessay, Tuesday from 20:00 to 23:00 (ending time flexible even in this case).

I really have no preference for the weekday, by the way. I just proposed Tueday since it seems most sensible reset-wise. But anything works.
Back to top Go down
Zefania
Village Idiot

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:42 am

Since I get off work at 20:00 CET, I can only attend from 21:00 onward on weekdays. At least for as long as I have this crappy job, which hopefully is not much longer.
Weekends are open and unscheduled, so I'm very flexible there.
Back to top Go down
Arrain
Admin
Arrain

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 11:16 am

I can pretty much raid at any time, once summer comes evenings will most likely be preferable but will survive.
Back to top Go down
https://liability.forumotion.com
Yuzua
Isita's Dominated Love Slave
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 11:36 am

Depends on how sleepy i am

So i can pretty much come to any raid

If i don't get a job that is Razz
Back to top Go down
Aure
Village Idiot

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:54 pm

Wai wrote:
I can make weekdays from 2000hrs, Saturday from 1400hrs and Sundays from 1400 to 1800hrs

This schedule would be fine for me too after next tuesday ('till then I'm offline from WoW).
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 5:46 am

well... two weekday raids and one weekend raid would be prefereble for me but I'll manage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid days and whatnot   Raid days and whatnot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid days and whatnot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liability's Official Forum-
Jump to: