Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evallyn - Warlock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evallyn
Village Idiot

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:44 am

YOU:
Name:Marie
Time zone:gmt
Occupation (School, Work, unemployed):Varies.

Why do you want to join Liability: My old comm broke down with the launch of tbc.. and now I feel lonely... well, I miss raiding, thats it really.

How much could you attend:Alot usually.

How experienced are you in raiding:Cleared: MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20... Done some bosses in AQ40 for fun. No Naxx visit pre tbc.

Where (How) did you find out about Liability: AD forums.

Do you have Team speak installed (TS download): No.

Are you afraid of wiping for the community: Err.. this is a rather odd question. If you are not ready to wipe countless times while learning an encounter.. then raiding isnt really for you.

CT-Raid assist and Deadly Boss Mods (La Vendetta) installed (CT Raid Assist Download, Deadly Boss Mods): I use BigWigs Bossmods. I could change to Deadly boss if it helps. I also have Threatmeters. And CTRA offcourse.

CARACTER
Name:Evallyn
Class:Warlock
Guild:Crystal Dreamcatchers.
Talent (Use this link): Undecided as of yet.. My current build is an Affliction Destruction hybrid.
Gear:Varies alot depending on what I am doing. But its a mix of Tiers and tbc items.. still finding upgrades and tweaking what I have with whatever I can find.
HP/MP:Err... 7000+ / 7000+.. also varies alot depending on items and what I am doing.
Attunements, Keys (include heroics): As of yet only shadowlabs.. working on Kara key and shatterd halls.. Rep-grind is progressing nicely though.
Eva is now new and improved with: Acatraz key.

Best regards.

~Evallyn~

edit: Updated the key situation.

Last edited by on Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 4:26 pm

Thank you for your application.
Just wondering, who did you raid with previously?
Back to top Go down
Evallyn
Village Idiot

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:57 pm

I raided with NOA before... And I must add that it was a very very nice community. I still grief for how tbc shattered it.

As of now... noa is dead more or less and we have been encouraged to find other communities.

I feel I should add that I value companionship highest in a community. Loot comes secondary... on a good day.

I want to have fun and progress through end game. The loot is a bonus.

~Evallyn~
Back to top Go down
Yuzua
Isita's Dominated Love Slave
Yuzua

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 7:37 pm

EVA! *Huggles* How nice of you to stop by!

This warlock is just.. RAWR!

*Noddles so it almost looks like the head is falling off*
Back to top Go down
Isita

Number of posts : 33

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:09 am

Hey.

Just curious, you logged out in RP gear last time, right?

Arsehat.
Back to top Go down
Evallyn
Village Idiot

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:55 am

Someone have been peeking at me through the armory I guess *grins*

Yes, I think I was in Stormwind when I logged out so that is most likely.

I will try to remember to logg out in one of my grind outfits next time so you can have a look.

~Evallyn~
Back to top Go down
Isita

Number of posts : 33

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:59 am

Okay Smile

Looked odd with Nemesis and level 42 greens mixed.

Arsehat.
Back to top Go down
Evallyn
Village Idiot

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:15 pm

*waves*

Slight update.
I have worked my firm little behind off (and had it handed to me a few times in the process) and I now have the apprentice key.

So.. err.. Now I just need to find this Medihv person and convince him I need a spare key to get into this tower of his.

Will try to sort that out wendsday. As far as I can figure its rather difficult but several people have offered to help so with any luck it might work.

Rawr!! *coughs*

Anyways..

~Evallyn~
Back to top Go down
Teraniel

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:59 am

I like this one
Back to top Go down
Evallyn
Village Idiot

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 8:26 pm

*waves happily*

Another update!!! After spending alot of time being fed to various types of evil disagreeable horrible dragons, I finally have the Masters key!

Yay!

On a side note.. Medivh wasnt very helpful at all, so I will have no bad feelings about tearing up his tower. Grrrr...

So.. well.. hope I will find a use for this key soon. *winks*

~Evallyn~
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

Number of posts : 51

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 2:12 am

Well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evallyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evallyn - Warlock   Evallyn - Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evallyn - Warlock
Page 1 of 1