Liability's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liability's Official Forum

A world of warcraft raiding Community on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mageling Application

Go down 
+2
Isita
Cassandra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Village Idiot

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Mageling Application Empty
PostSubject: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 1:20 am

YOU:
Name: Stigbjörn Juthberg
Time zone: GMT +1

Why do you want to join Liability: A couple of people I like are with you, and I get the impression you'd be a nice and fun group to be with
How much could you attend: Pretty much anytime, anywhere anyhow in 2 weeks
How experienced are you in raiding: RSA-Member from the beginning. MC, BWL, AQ (20 and 40) Zul and Naxx

Where (How) did you find out about Liability: Found it on teh High Guard Forums, Recruitment

Do you have Team speak installed (TS download): Yes

Are you afraid of wiping for the community: No

CT-Raid assist and Deadly Boss Mods (La Vendetta) installed (CT Raid Assist Download, Deadly Boss Mods): Yes

CHARACTER
Name: Cassandra
Class: Mage
Guild: Atrocity
Talent (Use this link): 40/21 Arc/Frost http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Cassandra
Gear: Available in above link
HP/MP: As above (7023 HP and 10.256 Mana fully buffed)
Attunements, Keys: Karazhan, Arcatraz, Auchindon Heroic, Tempest Keep Heroic and all pre-BC Atunements/Keys excepting UBRS-key.

Additional;
Subscription currently inactive, planning to be back in 2 weeks from now. Could probably arrange to get back sooner if you'd like me to What a Face Kilthais and Aure know me since before. I have encountered thisdan as well on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Isita
Isita's Dominated Love Slave

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 7:04 am

*Waves*

Seen you around alot.

Nice app.

Atm, we are having a bit of trouple getting the raids running. Need a few more members.
So if we make trials it will probably be in a 5 man.

Arsehat.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Village Idiot

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:27 am

*Waves back*

I think I've seen you around Shattra on more than a few occasions as well. Possibly in other locations to.

And thanks, I do try *Smile*

I've done Sethek Halls and Auchindon Crypts on Heroic so far, have failed to get parties elsewhere.

And I forgot to mention I've been with the Goonies in Karazhan, we managed our way up to the opera

-Cass
aka Lill-Troll, proud member of Deathwyrm Inn's IHNLC lol!
Back to top Go down
Kilthais
Dry Muffin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:30 pm

Cass!

It'd be great to have you with us! Giev mageling! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Village Idiot

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:50 am

A tad late, butthanks Kil, 1 week and a day left to money and account renewal cat
Back to top Go down
Wai
Dry Muffin
Wai

Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:11 am

Cassandra wrote:
A tad late, butthanks Kil, 1 week and a day left to money and account renewal cat

Butt hanks? What are they? Sounds postively rude Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Isita
Isita's Dominated Love Slave

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:13 pm

Well, you are added on friendslist. Well try to make something when you get back.

I s i t a.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Village Idiot

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Sounds great Arsehat, about 5 days left to Cassandra's re-appaerance now. Looking forward to meeting and getting to know the lot of you I don't know from Rising Star alliance and/or Goonies.

So see you on wednessday I hope.
Back to top Go down
Aure
Village Idiot

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 2:15 am

God damn, someone take off that I s i t a -arsehat filter! Now notice that if someone applies and takes care of writing I s i t a correctly it still shows up as arsehat and applicant might be a little puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Village Idiot

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 4:27 am

Aha, proofreading after posting FTW, which I of course did NOT do... Suspect affraid

Well, a least I got an explanation as to the odd siggy I s i t a had Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Village Idiot

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:59 am

With regards to the uppcomming Mage-nerfs and the ridiculously huge Nerf to alchemy, I think I will not bother comming back afterall. Anyhow, thanks for considdering me at least. I hope you'll have fun in WoW. I doubt I would be able to anymore.

Cass over and out
Back to top Go down
Kilthais
Dry Muffin

Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:30 am

Aww.... that's too bad Cass No

I know how it feels to be at the recieving end of a nerfbat but if you ever riconsider, you'll always be welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dena
Bunny Elf
Dena

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:30 am

Too bad.
Well, if you reconsider at some point, feel free to apply again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mageling Application   Mageling Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mageling Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liability's Official Forum-
Jump to: